- November 25, 2018
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Every year about this time, the best bourbon distilleries in the world release their limited-edition labels. The demand for these highly-allocated bourbons significantly exceeds their availability. When we get our limited supply, we hold a lottery to see who of our lucky customers will have the opportunity to purchase one of these rare bottles.
Note that this is a lottery not for the whiskeys themselves, but for the opportunity to purchase one of these fine whiskeys, which the winners may do at our normal product pricing. Just because these are rare products, we never artificially raise the price to take advantage of our customers.
During the lottery, you may purchase Susan’s Fine Wine and Spirits’ normal gift cards. For every $5 (maximum $300) you spend on a gift card, you’ll be given one entry in the lottery. You then cast those entries for the bourbon or bourbons you’d like to purchase. If your entry is drawn in the lottery for that bottle, you may then purchase it, even using your gift cards if you wish.
- Must be present to win.
- Must be 21 or older.
- For every $5 of gift-card purchase, you get one entry in the lottery (max $300).
- Lottery winners may purchase their selected bottle at normal price.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded for cash, but are good as cash for any store purchase.
- Purchases may be defaced in a small way at point of sale to discourage illegal resale.
- Event rules subject to change.
We’re still receiving some of our product allocations and in some cases we don’t even know what’s coming until it has arrived. At this point, we know we’ll offer the following during the lottery, with a few surprises (such as Pappy Van Winkle) hoped yet to come.
- Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10yr and 12 yr
- Parker’s Heritage
- Elmer T Lee
- Weller 12 yr
- Weller 107
- Four Roses 130th anniversary
- High West “A Mid-Winter Night’s Dram”
This post was written by SFW&S