- January 11, 2019
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Brandi, our representative from Firestone Walker Brewing will visit Susan’s Fine Wine and Spirits to offer a free tasting exploring the excellence of Firestone’s lineup. Brandi will be pouring samples of some amazing brews you’re sure to enjoy:
- Luponic Distortion Rotating IPA—no fruits, no flavorings, no shortcuts. Just the magic of 100 percent natural hops, expertly blended to offer mindbending flavors with each numbered release.
- Mocha Merlin Seasonal Stout—With an infusion of roast coffee, a dash of cocoa nibs and touch of seasonal sorcery, this signature Velvet Merlin milk stout has been transformed into Mocha Merlin for fall and winter enjoyment.
- Nitro Merlin Year-Round Stout—Firestone’s Velvet Merlin oatmeal stout has been transformed into a mindblowing mouthful known as Nitro Merlin Milk Stout with the addition of milk sugar.
- Lager—This is such a clean representation of what a lager should be that they couldn’t name it anything different.
- Union Jack Year-Round, West Coast IPA—This aggressively hopped West Coast IPA showcases stunning pineapple, citrus and piney aromas along with exceptional dry hop flavors of grapefruit and tangerine.
Brandi also hinted that she might bring along a new beer that hasn’t even been announced yet. We’re looking forward to that surprise!
This post was written by SFW&S