- March 22, 2019
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
At the beginning of February, Selena Abbott of Southern Glaziers Wine & Spirits, one of our favorite local distributors, hosted an extremely well-attended and highly appreciated tasting of French wines imported by renowned and respected Kermit Lynch Wine Merchant importers.
Building on that successful tasting, Selena is returning. This time, she’ll again be featuring Kermit Lynch imports, but the wines Selena will be pouring at this free tasting will be new imports from France and from Italy.
Selections will include:
- 2016 Macon-Villages from Henri Perrusset
- Guy Breton “Cuvee Marylou” 2017 Beaujolais Villages
- 2016 Corbieres from Domaine de Fonsainte
- Bougey-Cerdon “La Cueille,” a sparkling Methode Ancestrale
- Cantine Elvio Tintero Moscato d’Asti, Langhe
This post was written by SFW&S