- October 4, 2019
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Bar at Susan’s Fine Wine and Spirits is celebrating Oktoberfest!
Now that our in-store bar is open and features 10 draft-beer taps that will focus on local, specialty beers, it’s only obvious that we should take advantage of the opportunity to celebrate what is perhaps the most popular beer festival in the world.
We have been hunting tirelessly for weeks to find and sample the finest festbiers and German-style brews available to select the best to offer to you for Oktoberfest. And we’ll be pulling out all the stops to make this Santa Fe’s best Oktoberfest ever!
While the emphasis will, of course, be on German beer, our full bar will be open for those who might prefer another beverage. Choose from our excellent selection of wines and an extensive offering of top-shelf spirits.
This first-ever Oktoberfest celebration at Susan’s Fine Wine and Spirits will include :
- German beer on tap
- Drawings for free promotional items
- Free stein with selected purchases
- Discounted beer flights and full glasses
- Discounted packaged German beer
- German snacks: bratwurst, kraut, chips, pretzels
- Polka music to encourage the festivities
- Live broadcasts from radio personality Honey Harris.
This post was written by SFW&S