- June 28, 2019
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Taste some of the newest and more progressive expressions recently arrived into New Mexico—and our store—at this free tasting hosted by our friend, James “Jimmy the Juice” Selby from Favorite Brands.
There are over 20 different varietals that grow native in the Rhône valley in France. About 13 of these Rhône grapes are widely planted in California vineyards. Red grapes from the Rhône valley include Syrah, Petite Syrah, Grenache, Carginan, Mourvedre and Cinsaut. White grapes include Viognier, Roussanne, Marsanne.
James will be sampling:
- A TRIBUTE TO GRACE ROSE OF GRENACHE 2018 Santa Barbara County
- BEDROCK WINE CO ROSE -ODE TO LULU- 2018 California
- MINER FAMILY VINEYARDS VIOGNIER 2016 California
- KRUPP BROTHERS “BLACK BART’S BRIDE” 2014 Napa Valley [Viognier, Rousanne and Marsanne]
- BLACKSWIFT RED BLEND 2016 “GSM” [Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre] California
- TERRE ROUGE COTES DE L’OUEST SYRAH 2013 Sierra Foothills
This post was written by SFW&S