- May 3, 2019
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Iberia is the area occupied by today’s countries of Spain and Portugal. The name comes from that land mass being named the Iberian Peninsula, and is commonly used today to describe this wine-producing region, one of the oldest in the world.
This special fee tasting features a small selection of wines sourced from Spain and Portugal. It will be hosted jointly by Selena Abbott of Southern/Glazier Wines and Spirits and James Selby (“Jimmy the Juice”) of Favorite Brands.
This specialty tasting will include:
- Zudugari Getariako Txakolina from the Basque region
- Mar Frades Albarino Atlantico from Rias Baixas
- Fernando Gomez Garnacha Blanca from Rioja
- Marques de Murrietta Capellania from Rioja
- Benje Blanco from the Canary Islands
- Hidalgo Manzanilla la Gitana from Jerez
- Dow’s White Port from Duoro
This post was written by SFW&S